Friday 1 June 2012

Sperry Pretty

 I will rarely be found not wearing heels. But when I do not wear them, I am bound to be caught in something just as cute! These sperrys were from my sister (who only now swears by TOMS). So I basically got a pair of never been worn Sperrys! No clue of the price, but not super cheap.
My glasses are new, 6 from F21. I looove anything vintage looking, like these tortoiseshell glasses wuth sick round frames.
The top is from Winners, about 20 I recall, also from Winners is my 20 dollar burlap/khaki/way cuter than that skirt with a tie, paperbag waist with buttons. A great spring outfit, perfect for a date at the driving range, or making dessert with my love:)
Hanes
xx

ps, my hair is a sad attempt at putting my short hair into a hair bow...needs work&length



No comments:

Post a Comment