Wednesday 30 May 2012

Take Me to Paris

 Paris. One of the fashion capitols of the world. My dream. To see the city, sights, culture, but most of all, the fashion. My style is defintely more euro vibe than north american. I would feel completely at home there.
If my future husband does not want to travel, then its over. Thankfully the candidate I have now loves to travel and wants to go to europe:p Its also handy that he speaks fluent french too;) Whatta keeper. Anyhow, That would be the key to live in France is to learn myself some Francais.












\As far as my outfit goes today:
shirt, 12m Winners-my amazing workplace where I hardly make any money because I spend it all on all the new clothes:p
Pants, sheer with built in shorts 20 fromWinners
shoes, 5 dollars, Old Navy
earrings, ardene, 5 for 10$
hair bow, ditto
ring, from my sister.
Did I mention I am the queen of deals? Lets not forget my Winners employee discount!
Until Later!
Haney
xx







No comments:

Post a Comment