Friday 16 November 2012

Zack Attack

 Whoever did not watch the beloved Saved by the Bell as a youngster was clearly deprived as a child and probably should hate their life. Zack Morris was my childhood love. And what girl didnt want Kelly Kapowski as their BFF? Screetch was hilarious, Jesse and Slater were meant to be, and Lisa was my fashion inspiration!
Of course when my sister found this suuper cute and comfy shirt at forever 21 for only 20 bucks, I HAD to have it, whether it fit or not (it did btw) ;)
if youre ever in an akward conversation with me and dont know what to say, bring up this show and I can guarantee you we will be best friends.
Boots, form Winners, for 40
wool knee highs, 10 from H&M
translucent tights, randomly found in closet (love those types of things)
skirt, 10 from Winners and fits like a glove
scarf from the internet/it was a gift
headband 3 for 15 from ardene
bangle and rings, all from my mom/ardene
This look is incredibly comfy to wear, yet super cute.
also, I need a new camera for better pictures.

Hanes xx



No comments:

Post a Comment