Thursday 17 January 2013

Twenty Thirteen

 
So as most of you know, I am a trendaholic. So when everyone's new years res was to start or continue their blogs, I jumped onto that band wagon pretty quickly.

That, and I was wearing a slammin outfit today.


So here is a series of fashionable photographs of my life in the past 2 months. Complete with descriptions, prices, and adoreableness.

Sara
xx

Also fun fact: did you know that 2013 is the first time since 1987 that all 4 year numbers have been different? huh,







 
 


These are a few snapshots from me and the boy's winter photoshoot. What a babe eh?


My outfits from top to bottom:

sweater with bedazzled shoulders-thrifted from talize, 6/7 bucks,
headband-ardenes 3 for 15
blue sweater-thrifted from talize mens section 7 bucks
bow dress-tj maxx 15ish
cardigan- H&M 7 bucks
studded beret-H&M, 7
Bow tie on the handsome guy, amazing thrift find for only 3 dollars! credit to me, (obv)
Photography credit to Leanna Biehn Photography




Other cute outfits sported throughout the holidays:

Playing pool with my sweetie
wearing fur vest: old navy for 30
leather oxblood shorts: F21, 17
long sleeve: target, 8
headband with spikes: F21, 4
tights: winners, 6













Reunited with my australian BFFs
wearing a thrifted sweater with angora from talize, 7
dress: winners, 20
Headband: Haney's Headbands, 10
detachable bow, ardenes, 5 for 10

















 This look was for my Fashion Rocks fashion show for school. My bff natasha and I dressed up as Taylor swifts!
glasses, claires, 15
necklace, free from my momma
shirt, thrifted from Talize, 6
cardigan, bluenotes, 12
pants, H&M, 15
oxfords, random USA shoe store, 25ish






 Also, im secretly a chef. Im just lazy.
demin vest, Winners, 20
pleather leggings, american apparel, found at winners for 17 (score)
 shirt, talize, 6
sweater, talize mens section (gotta check it for the sickest sweaters) 7








And this is my baby, JackJack. Fat and lovable.


My NYE look,
velvet shirt, Joe Fresh, 7
sequined shorts, Marshalls, 9
headband, Winners, 5














 Update on Haney's Headbands: Profits are good, new styles are back, and the colours are beautiful.




BEST moment of 2013, I made this shirt in
                        textiles class. Tweeted the imaged to THE Zack morris, and he digs it!
AHUIHUIYUGYUB GYGYUGYHKJFUFTU&FGJK was basically me for 24 hours.
 








 

 And FINALLY let us end off with the anticipated OOTD

 
Basically this outfit screams "don't come and hug me"
shirt: winners, 16
pants, walmart, 15,
shoes, TJMaxx, 14
Bracelets: owl and see through gems, from my mom, watch, actually my mothers, black spike bracelet, ardenes, 5, silver studded, 4 from gerbralters market
rings, spikey cross, ardenes, 5, silver oval from my mom
 
Thank you for reading, if you lasted this long.
I will try and be more frequent with posting. I blame the distracting boyfriend that was home for the holidays. Whatcha gonna do..
 
Sara xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment