Friday 19 October 2012

Fall is Here

Long Story Short,
It's October, I havent blogged since june.
I suck.
So I give to you a montage of my fashionable summer and beginning of yes, FASHION school.
\










Thes pics were amazingly done by my friends business, Leanna Beihn Photography. She does couples, familys, babies, anything! Like her page on Facebook!
She also did these pics of my and my wonderful boyfriend in the spring:









Aren't we the cutest?

Details of the above fashions, starting from the top fashion shoot:
Headband, $10 H&M
Scarf 3 for 15 at ardene
dress $25 H&M

Sweater $20 H&M
Lace dress underneath $20 Winners

Hat $8 winners

Hat $10 Winners
Fur vest $30 old navy
ring free from my momma

mint dress $less than 20 Forever 21

Romper $20 Winners
Flats $10 Bootlegger from a million years ago

Dress $25 forever 21
shoes $20 Marshalls
the bf hates the height, its past my limit;)

Hat $10 Walmart
Dress $15 F21
Sunnies 3 for 15 ardene

Dress is leopard strapless and high low hem $25 Winners

More later, I promise!
xx Hanes

1 comment: