Sunday 21 October 2012

Thrifting Power

Hello fashionistas, or bored people. Whateves.
As you may know, especially if you know me personally. I am a super shopped. Clearly shown in previous posts, you can see that I get amazing deals.
However, a lot of my closet is second hand. Girls gotta have some sort of budget!
I mainly shop at the local second hand store, like a Winners, same layout, called Talize. I never leave there empty handed.
This week I got 3 jacket/sweaters, a pair of shoes and earrings all for 30 bucks! I had to leave some jewelery and yarn because I was already over my limit.
Heres my OOTD.
feat my combat boots, 40 at winners
denim jacket, thrifted at talize for 8 bucks plus my discount;)
dress, 5, yes 5 dollars at H&M in Washington DC
Earrings, DIY
Knee socks, I truly have no clue. they just showed up in my sock drawer.
Also, the beads on the collar of the dress, so cute!
And my first hair bow! Im proud of myself:)
Also also, I haaad to feature these shoes I thrifted. So vintage! And only 5 bucks at talize! plus they were 50% off!!







No comments:

Post a Comment