Wednesday 31 October 2012

Falling In love with Autumn

 

 Did I mention how much I LOVE fall fashions? Cozy scarves, warm colours, knits, feathers, earmuffs, trapper hats, luxe faux fur, socks and boots? Love it all.

OOTD
Ring, yes it is a ring. Online from my moms wholesalers. Pretty sure we thought it was smaller online, but hey, who am I to turn down outrageous jewelery?

Dress: Talize, probs less than $10 perfect condition. One of the best finds I have ever thrifted. Its knitted with amazing colours and doesnt' itch at all.
Scarf, ardene, 3 for 15, super cozy infinity scarf, wearing it lots this season

Tights, SO WARM and cute! Made in italy (so automatically the quality is awesome and theyre just better) from winners for about 7 or 8 bucks. plus the discount doesnt hurt either ;)

Booties: ardene, 2 for 15, super cute and amazing for fall

Headband!
This is exciting!
First: headbands are huge for fall and winter this year, Second: I knitted it, and the feather is 5 for 10 at ardene
Third: I have my own business!

Its is called Haney's Headbands, so like us on Facebook and spread the word!
Basically I knit all the headbands and sell them for a low price! Tons of colours to choose from, all hand knitted by me!


Lastly I threw in some marker sketches from illustration class. A fall fashion look and a halloween costume.
See? you can wear clothes on halloween and still look hot!
peace and love, Hanes
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment