Wednesday 23 May 2012

Blogging is Stylish

Hey friends/readers/fashion lovers! My name is Sara, and this is my blog. If you know me/have me on Facebook, you can probably tell by my album "30 days of outfits" that I am a little obsessed with shopping/fashion. So i decided to stop spamming all of the men/fashion haters on fabo and created my own fashion blog.
A little about me, I am 18, going to Fanshawe (Funshawe) college in the fall for fashion merchandising. AKA fashion business. Every night in highschool before I went to bed, I would spend at least a half hour picking out my entire outfit for the next day, and loving every minute of it. Fashion is the way I stylishly express myself. It is my art.From my nails to my shoes, everything is very carefully planned, therefore every compliment I ever recieve means the world to me.
I've been reading fashion blogs, magazines, creeping celebs and lookbook and youtubers, always looking for new style inspiration, in hopes that I can become someone else's inspiration.
Essentially, this blog is dedicated to fashion and my outfits, cuz let's be honest, if I were a guy, and had MY photos of my outfit every day showing up on my newsfeed, I'd start to unsubscribe from me too...
Anyways, enjoy the blog, the outfits, get inspired and go shopping!
Blondehanes
x             

No comments:

Post a Comment