Sunday 27 May 2012

Heels, Hopes, Head, Standards

 Always keep your head, heels and standards high. Words I choose to live by. I don't settle for less in life, nor in clothing. (but i do get friggin great deals.
Heels heels heels. Pictured is only one of my 50 plus pairs of shoes.
These are the highest of them all. My boyfriend is not a fan, cuz that means he has to stand up straight;)
I love heels. Everyone always asks me why I wear them. A) they`re pretty and girly, b) they dress any outfit up c) a huge confidence booster.
Ive been walking in heels since birth, I swear. I find more comfort in heels than and ballet flat or running shoe (which btw i do not own any runners). If I walk into a room of people I don`t know, I just stand tall in my heels and pretend I am a model. The key is to act like you know what you`re doing. Also something I live by...
The shoes are from TJ maxx- 20 bucks
Pants, sheer with buit in shorts, suuuper trendy! love em. forever21, less than 10 bucks
Earrings, a gift from my best friend who knows what I like:)
New nail polish! Its 2 bucks from F21 called dusty lavender. Great girl band name btw...gotta get my pastel fix before spring ends!|
Till later
Haney
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment